All international students must provide proof of their English proficiency by submitting one of the following documents:
- IELTS Academic test with an overall band score of 6.0 and no sub-scores below 5.0
- TOEFL IBT test with a score of 80 or above (internet based)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English* (CAE): pass at grade C or above;
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE)*: pass at grade B/C or above.
Please note that tests results older than two years cannot be accepted.
The following students are exempt from providing proof of their English language proficiency:
- Native English speakers (USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South-Africa, Kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Canada (English-speaking areas). As a native English speaker from the above mentioned areas, you may be exempt from providing additional proof of English proficiency
- Applicants with a Dutch VWO diploma
- Applicants with a Dutch HAVO diploma with final grade 5.5 or higher for English
- Applicants with an International Baccalaureate with a final examination in English A Language and Literature
- Applicants from Austria, Belgium (Flanders), Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Norway, Romania, Slovakia and Sweden who have obtained one of the following diplomas, including a final examination in English
- Applicants with a prior education taught in English are exempted from submitting an IELTS, TOEFL, CAE of FCE test and instead need to do the Oxford Online Placement Test (OOPT) and score B2
If you do not meet the admission requirements or you are not sure whether you do, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.